CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Don't forget to sign up!

Please read the first post in its entirety. And follow the instructions.

Just because I may have added you as a member of this soccer club, doesn't mean you have been added to the blog, nor are you officially a member, and may be deleted when we start if you haven't signed up. So I need you to sign up asap if you haven't already. The reason I need this is so that we have record of everyone as well as means to contact each player. All you need to do is email me at turbosteele@gmail.com with everything mentioned in the first post. Name, experience level, any suggestions on where to play that would be convenient and fair for all, and now I'm adding which positions you prefer to play. Thanks!

Oh,...remember to vote!!!!

4 comments:

Liverachi said...

Anything on defense is my specialty and/or preference.

Turbo said...

Thank you liverachi for the info. I am also a defender. At least I know we have one person that checks out the blog on a regular basis.

Liverachi said...

I talked to my 2 bros and they both would be interested in playing. 1 prefers forward and the other will play whatever.

So when do we start playing?@!?@!#?!

Turbo said...

Thanks Josh! Depending on which day is the most popular to play, we'll be starting the saturday immediately following finals week, or if on a weekday, then the week after finals. I'll post the actual day soon, but we don't start till May unless we have enough interest to start sooner.